Tyler's birthday at Domino's

Tyler's birthday at Domino's

Monday, November 15, 2010

Day on the beach!

Here are some of the pics of the day where we spent all day walking around the marina and the sea. We got to see the most beautiful sunset and spend over an hour looking onto the beach and enjoying a cup of coffee.

In Madrid we got to see so much street art, and in Barcelona they were everywhere on the streets too but something amazing I had never seen was sand art. I posted a couple of them but there were sooooo many to see, all around the broad-walk. Some were intense with fire and everything and some where so well made that I could not believe that they were made out of sand. It is insane how people can find such creative ways to make a living, and it was awesome watching them and taking part of it.

Unfortunately it was way too chilly for me to jump into the water but there were actually people enjoying the water and swimming around. I had to at least put my toes in the Mediterranean Sea but that is as far as I went in.

Being in Barcelona for 4 days was absolutely incredible and one of the best weekends I have had here in Spain without a doubt. Getting to spend it with my new friends that I got to meet and get to know here was even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment