Tyler's birthday at Domino's

Tyler's birthday at Domino's

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Now after one month I am finally feeling like I have a new schedule and am actually living in Spain. I get to spend time at home, hang out with the family, help cook, and do every day things like work out. My spanish sister and I bought gym memberships and are trying to get in shape together. It is so much more fun working out when you have someone else motivating you to go. The gym is literally across the street, and really convenient. We go every monday and wends to body pump class, and then tues and thurs to a step class. I still haven't been able to get her to come running with me, but we will see in the next week!

I am eating such great food here and if I wasn't working out I would for sure come back 10 lbs heavier then I came!! This weekend my madre is going to teach me how to make PAELLA. I am so excited, it is one of my favorite dishes here and would love to know how to make it at home.

Everything has been pretty relaxed here this week. We are going to a going away party tonight for a Scottish girl that has been studying here, and then getting ready for a fun filled weekend. I am actually really happy to be staying in Burgos this weekend, and excited to have some time at home!

Hope everyone is doing so well! Miss you! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment